Another lovely day at sewing and I completed another star as well as being almost finished on a fourth one. Good to catch up with a few friends who have been away on travels and to eat ourselves senseless on Diana's sensational sandwiches ($3.00 a head and you get to take home the leftovers!).
Received an invite to attend a meeting of the Oatlands Traders Association - a sort of meet-the-candidates invite, so not sure who else will be there or whether there is a dress code or whatever, but have accepted and sent an email to the inviter to check on the rules.
My service has been slowed once more due to over-use, so I have a week of very slow service to deal with. Hopefully I can endure it with patience.
Lit the fire again tonight as it has been a very chilly day. The forecast is actually for a warmish night (getting very confused this Spring) and so I left it till late to light it.
Seb is currently driving me crazy so I may just take him out for a short walk before it gets too dark - daylight savings in a week, so all will be well then.
No comments:
Post a Comment