Friday, October 3, 2014

Loooong day today with the bank and the Garden then the Menz Shed (to get a hose reel fixed, which is not fixed as one of the plastic fittings is broken irreparably), then back into town to catch up with someone I know from FB who was passing through town. Sat down with him and his partner for a coffee then home to walk the long-suffering dogs. Since I knew I did not have two walks left in me I took Shadow with us on the long walk and we found an echidna and had a few adventures of the moderate kind, then home.

I am currently sitting with my feet in a bowl of hot water with a Body Shop foot spa fizzing in it in the hope they will regain sufficient function to face going back into town to the Pink Dance we have in aid of Breast Cancer. Not that I have any intention of dancing but I thought I could pass my card around a bit and see if I could garner some votes. At this rate it will be over before I get dressed and made up, lol.

Hot cuppa tea to quench my thirst and two very quiet dogs as apparently Shadow's company takes it out of Seb, and a long walk takes it out of Shadow, lol.

The sleepers and fixings arrived punctually but Hugo decided he was not going to work with them today after all (he is still sulky from being told off about his inappropriate remarks). So Syche and I stacked them in the shed which we had just emptied out preparatory to the Open Day. I hope they are gone from there by the time the Open Day happens or I will be very annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment