Sunday, October 26, 2014

I forgot to mention that in the midst of the chaos that was yesterday I was also drafting a submission to LCC about the Woolstores, and also coordinating the drafting of the petition about the hospital while dealing with a slowed download that had been exacerbated by the weather conditions. Oh well, all sorted now.

Gave myself a sleep in this morning which was nice, as was the fact that drizzle kept me indoors for the day so I have started purging the kitchen which was starting to look pretty manky after some time of neglect. Still a way to go (it is a big kitchen) but starting to look more civilised for all that.

A young teenager has gone missing locally - 14 years old. He comes from one of the large, homeschooled religiously inspired households of the area, so I imagine he has run away from home. With forty odd SES out there looking for him, the chances of him lying dead in a ditch are fairly remote (the area where he lives is pretty open farmland in the main), so I am hoping where-ever he is, he has shelter as it will be wet tonight.

Waiting for dinner to cook and I will be heading to bed early once more tonight I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment