Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Well they have counted 100% of the primary votes and I am running second from last behind the least desirable candidate. Not looking good I have to say, but there are always the preferences.....

So much for my foray into politics. Still it was fun and I may consider it again if the opportunity arises. It would have been nice to have a reliable income that did not rely on the whims and manipulations of the Federal government, but there you go.

A wild and woolly day here today with flurries of snow, galeforce winds, sunshine, rain, hail and pretty well everything in between. The roof is still there, which is more than can be said for Hadley's Hotel in Hobart, so there are blessings to be counted.

Very chilly here tonight, despite the fire going all day. Still, I will stay up another hour to see how things go then head to bed to fantasize about winning lotto once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment