Saturday, October 11, 2014

Marginally later start today as the cottage was not vacated till 9. This was good as they have until 11 to check out so I was very happy with this. Dropped the 44s off at the Garden and got stuck into the cottage and was done by 10. Then off down to Hobart. In the middle of the chaos i had discovered that I was about to run out of cat food, so called into the vets for that, then into Barb's to find out what we were doing for our birthdays (which is now a combined her, me and the twins birthday), then on to Campania for a bit of doorknocking. Got a fair bit of the village done - would have got more done if there had not been some very chatty people there. But they have their market tomorrow so I will head down, go to the market and then do the  rest of the village before hitting Colebrook and Rhyndaston.

Them next door have decided to burn out a couple of large stumps near our mutual boundary, so I presently have a vigorous fire burning nearby. I took the dogs for a walk on the off-chance they might set fire to the place, but it seems to be being managed by the over the road who are a bit more competent than next door, so we should be right. Was doing a rapid review of the insurance and thinking this might not necessarily be a disaster, lol. As long as I managed to get the animals out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment