Thursday, October 16, 2014

A final load of washing means that everything I own is clean. Ironing has yet to be attempted.

I had three cottages to clean today and two of them were sties, so my three hours blew out somewhat and I had to stop part way through to refuel as I was becoming inefficient.

Then since I was in town I called in to get the results of the bloods the doctor took the other day. As usual I am fit as a mallee bull, so the exhaustion must have another source - can't imagine what it is!

Then home to walk the dogs, and to call a constituent who wanted to talk. Between two signal interruptions courtesy of Telstra, we finally covered off on his interests and goals (most of which are consistent with mine) and I also used the breaks to settle Seb down as apparently he still needed to do something outside.

A cheese omellette for dinner and several handsful of almonds should set me up until breakfast which will be apricot and almond porridge (it's simmering on the hot heater right now). I didn't get any wood cut however as I did not feel operating a chainsaw when swaying with tiredness was a good idea. I will simply go to bed when I run out - if not before!

Tomorrow is a day in the garden once more. I have emailed E and told her I will be leaving at three sharp. Let's see how many stratagems she tries to keep me past time this time. The only one that will work will be if she gives me an opening to call her out on her snide remarks and generally bitchy behaviour of late.

It is probable I won't be posting tomorrow as I have to finish up at the Garden, take the dogs for a walk, shower, change and head down to Hobart for my shared birthday dinner with my friend and her twin children (adults now) as we all fall within a few days of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment