Thursday, October 9, 2014

There are occasions when I look at the news and think I must be living the old Chinese Curse - 'may you live in interesting times'. Between Ebola outbreaks in the US and now Queensland, the issues in the middle East, the death of the Saudi king .... well, you see what I mean.

Fortunately politics in beautiful downtown Southern Midlands is going along nicely with a sign having been erected on my behalf on the entry point to Oatlands. I am a bit worried it is not authorised, so have sought advice from HO to see if I should whip out my texta pen and add the appropriate authorisation.

Meantime I have recorded my radio advertisement which is going to air on 97.1FM, the Voice of the Midlands from today, and have sufficient cash in hand to pay for it! The dogs and I have had a long walk, Seb is asking for another one, and the rest of the household is fast asleep.

Dinner tonight is a big (family sized) chunky beef pie of which I will eat only a quarter, so there will be plenty for other nights as well.

It is a bit too warm to light the fire tonight so breakfast will be a challenge as I have no porridge made up. I guess I will have to make do with microwave porridge tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment