Friday, February 22, 2013
Yes, I know. I've been fiddling again. A lean start to the day with fasting bloods to be taken early, then home as it was short and sweet, then back into town once again to have the hair shaved (well all those split ends trimmed off to the tune of about 2 inches of hair). Then I sauntered around town with the camera and undertook a small photographic essay of some of the newer businesses so that I could post it on Facebook. Once that was done, of course, I had to find the websites for the businesses so they too could be posted on Facebook (I wonder if I get commission on this ... lol).
The hairdresser seemed keen to have business cards, flyers and info on the Herbalife stuff, so I have arranged to drop some in next Wednesday once I check out what I can and can not use (company rules to be obeyed) and she is also willing to consider stocking the shampoo for clients - wow! So I have told her I will order a couple of bottles for us each to try and she can decide then. Obviously she would be a wholesale client, but hey - its all business really and spreads the word around the district in a favourable manner.
The official weigh-in was a day early as tomorrow I am heading down to town early, but it was encouraging once more. Another kilo I don't have to carry around with me!!
And while taking the pix I of course, succumbed to some of the products so am now the proud owner of a bottle of tasmanian-grown olive oil. Mild and subtle - ideal for dukkah, bread dunking and pouring over a salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment