Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's been a bit of a muddledy day today. First off I had expected to be skyping a training session this morning at nine, so after sitting in the ute beside the lake (for good signal) for 15 minutes I phoned to check what was happening. Turns out I was supposed to have submitted my business plan before the conversation - no plan, no conversation. We will reschedule after the weekend. So I picked up some groceries and headed home via the tip. At the tip I ran into a friend and mentioned the business and he expressed interest in the joint repair supplement so I arranged to call around this afternoon. Meanwhile I tried to start the mower just on the off-chance it might work (it didn't last time i tried) before putting it away in preparation for my friend's visit tomorrow. Darned if the thing didn't start, and there's me in the wrong sort of shoes to be doing that sort of thing, but with an operational mower. Too good a chance to miss so I knocked down some of the bits and bobs that were getting above themselves before stopping it once more. Still got all my toes which is always a good thing! Then a bit of online training and filling out that business plan (not really a business plan, but a helpful exercise in getting more focussed about 'next steps' and sent it off. Then off to the potential client who bought nothing but asked for more information (duly emailed) and home once more to my repeat of Moroccan chicken with a salad to wash it down with. Also got a bit of cleaning done which is always a good thing when visitors are expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment