Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Today started a little slowly as i was up during the night, and so slept in this morning. Smidgen did his best to wake me up, but i was not playing, lol. So it was a bit of a shock when I suddenly realised i was still in my PJs and with a training call to take. So we deferred it for half an hour so I could shower, dress and run the ute up to the Andover turnoff for better reception (we decided Skype was more cost-effective, so now i know how to use the darn thing!). That done it was home to have my breakfast shake and start mowing. Well. That was the plan, but the mower failed to cooperate. No idea why - will take it in for Andrew to fiddle with it tomorrow.
So I spent some time doing some on-line training and feeling smug that yes, I have actually lost some weight here, and trying to work out how to finance the initial stages of this business. I may have to wait till I have lost weight and go sell my self on the wharves at this rate...
The last three days my body has apparently been adjusting to the new diet, so I have had tummy upsets, restless nights and yesterday slept most of the day. Today, on the other hand, I feel fit as a mallee bull, so presumably I am back in tune with my body once more. Glad to hear it as i would hate to be trying to sell something that made you feel that rotten (though the handful of almonds may have contributed since I am mildly allergic to them).
Anyway, tomorrow is quilting so I have to work out how to handle my lunch arrangements, make up some salads (I was thinking pear and walnuts for morning tea and perhaps some ryvita and tomatoes for afternoon tea, with a mocha shake for lunchtime), and organise my sewing bag to ensure I have everything I need - perhaps I should take a catalogue and some samples in case someone is interested ...
Tonight's dinner is some steak with salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment