Friday, February 15, 2013

The weather is warming up once more so I took advantage of this morning's fog to get a bit more mowing done and to clear up some of the stuff lying around. The back of the ute is now loaded with the carcase of the 'cow' fridge that served me while I was in the caravan before the stuff arrived from England. It is accompanied by some polystyrene boxes that did have strawberry plants in them until I resumed work once more. The fruit trees have been given emergency water supplies and generally inspected. The result of the inspection was disheartening as the parrots have eaten all the apples now. The prune plums seem to be lurking safely amongst their leaves and will be ready for harvest soonish, so hopefully they are not discovered until then. The dog supervised operations but complained it was too hot so we retreated indoors for some computer time on the new income source and sorting out tax stuff associated with that. Time to ease the tops of the ginger beer once more as the new batch is starting to pop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment