Saturday, February 23, 2013

I trotted down to Hobart today to an all-day training session for Herbalife which involved vast quantities of food (which I am assured will not adversely impact my diet) and a lot of talking. This was also an ideal opportunity to look into smart phones and get a new battery for my wristwatch which died yesterday. SO I am now the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy smartphone that I have no idea how to drive, but it looks smart. It is also a separate phone number to my home number so I can keep the two things separate for both tax-tracking reasons and also for voicemail messages - once i work out how to do that on this thing. It has apps and widgets and all manner of scary doo-daddies on it. This may take a while. It was good timing though as I was about to get business cards printed and place ads and get flyers made up and such like and being able to use a separate number will be most helpful in that regard. Shadow spent the day in day-care and had such a good time he has yet to wake up. The cats are rather less rested and demanding immediate attention. They can wait till I have had dinner thanks. The girl at the Kennels is using a bog-standard diet shake so I have sent her info on Herbalife and will also send her some samples to try. She is presently working two jobs so may also be interested in the work-from-home option which would kill two birds with one stone for me and get me started in business - fingers crossed. Off to surf the net, and work out how come the phone is smarter than me. ETA - forgot to mention - the neighbour has finally died. Naturally he had not invested in funeral insurance, so his widow (mother of 7 kids still at home) is left carrying the bill. Feeling very angry right now as that is the least of his offences in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment