Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Well, my first shipment of Herbalife arrived today so I am now set to take orders even on short notice An ad is going in the local newsletter once it has been approved by my sponsors. Also a bunch of flyers to be distributed around the district with the website address on it. Oh. And business cards (again). So the day at quilting was fun with lots of samples to play with, though I seem to have muddled my order and ordered some cleanser for oily-normal skin, when I thought I had ordered moisturiser for dry to normal skin. Doh. Oh well, it will be a useful sample. Di brought in a basket full of lavender so I have two large bunches to play with. I thought I would dry most of it for lavender bags and play with some to see if I can make those little lavender sachets made out of folder lavender stems and ribbons (I have a lot of pale blue ribbon I have no particular use for so can play with it a bit. The worms do not appear to have moved into the rockmelon love-shack yet which is a bit disappointing, but never mind. I understand that Animal Tuckerbox does a good line in worms for $6.00 so I will pick some up when I am in Hobart next and bung them in to liven things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment