Friday, February 1, 2013
Well my Herbalife kit arrived today so I have had a fun day unpacking that and chatting to my supervisor on the phone. This between rain showers - the tanks are full!!
The kit contains not only a bunch of paperwork but a quantity of product so I can try it out for myself. Starting tomorrow I will be doing this - two meal replacement shakes a day (aaaargh) and a proper dinner at night. I am also allowed two snacks during the course of the day so hopefully it will not prove too stringent. I will report on the results (and the flavours!) as we go along so we can work out if it works. I also got to set up my own on-line store which is accessible at mygreatshapetoday.com/jobain if you are interested. I have had to cheat with the photo as I do not have any recent images of me that are fit for publication. Must do something about that. The present pic was taken on the river at North Haven in 2006 while fishing with the late great Eric Rolls.
As I mentioned, last night's rain was sufficient to top up the tanks. Today's has been an added bonus - not too heavy, not too light, so the garden is looking refreshed and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment