Sunday, February 24, 2013
Ooo, how naughty am I? I have just created a Facebook Page!! For the Herbalife business. Get in there and 'like' it for me to raise my profile, please ... Search Herbalife Tasmania and you will find me if you are not already on my 'friends' list.
It's all been business today - sorting through templates for flyers (and re-wording them so they are not so 'cheap and nasty' sounding - 'Lose Weight Safely and quickly' instead of 'lose up to 15 kg FAST' - you get the idea. That would be about my only complaint about the program to date -I feel it undervalues what is a good quality product - may be I am just a snob ...?
The neighbours almost got a horse today, but fortunately it went back to where it came from. So relieved! They had been planning to bring it into the yard over the lowest, most collapsed bit of fence!! (here horsey - you want to get in and out easily? Well this is where to do it). Sigh. Still unclear when the funeral is, though Wednesday still seems firm - just have to get the time established. Never mind - the Catholic network is alive and well and despite not belonging, I get to hear the news. So that will be severe black to Quilting on Wednesday then...
Tonight will be marinara mix done in a tomato-based pasta sauce served on pre-cooked rice noodles which apparently are made of air for all their content ... With a green salad on the side.
They actually have advertising options on Facebook- who knew?! I can access over 1 million people in Oz, NZ and the UK just by clicking a button. Every time my ad is seen my budget is diminished accordingly - you get to allocate how much you are willing to spend. Details on how much each individual sighting costs are, of course, obscure, but it will be good to do this later when I actually have a few sales under my belt and some money in the bank to pay for this option. Interesting to see if it works...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment