Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today's post is extremely dull Deb, lol. Cleaned two cottages (I am constantly fascinated  at the way people use their rooms - one of them last night apparently found it a bit chilly so had stuffed a facewasher into the hole in the floor - put there to provide finger holes to open the cellar - used all the towels to provide a warm surface on the bathroom floor - raided the pillow supply for two more pillows, a spare doona and sundry other things but had not thought to turn on the heater and electric blanket ....), got home, cut some more firewood and then did nothing in particular other than walking the dogs from time to time. Tomorrow will apparently not only be cold but will also be rainy - hence the wood cutting. I have made no progress on identifying the bones since I don't know anyone with those skills, apparently. I have, however, made some running repairs to the kitchen table which has two legs considering the concept of falling off.  One close examination, the table has been poorly built or designed, and so will require some fairly major surgery. I will need to set aside a day to do that - but not in the near future - the screws will stop it from falling apart in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment