Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ooops, sorry about yesterday - I got carried away playing Game of Thrones on Facebook and completely forgot!

A quiet couple of days so this is my excuse. Apart from cleaning (once again thwarted as they have borrowed the vacuum cleaner at the bank once more) and walking the dogs and doing the washing, nothing much has happened. I did get some more seeds in - the last lot are sprouting vigorously (and they have to be vigorous as I have not bothered with frost protection), so I have some hopes for these (red cabbage, more carrots and some swedes). The root veges are the slow emergers, so it is hard to say how they are going - but the brassicas are all looking very healthy.

The fire is lit (and slowly building up some heat) and the other half of the pizza is going in the oven as soon as it builds up to something like cooking temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment