Up bright and early to clean the bank which just about wore me out. What little energy I had left was spent in the Community Garden. Fortunately the lads did not come up this week but we had to do a bit of sorting out after yesterday's workshop.
So the sheep poo is now stored in the chook shed, and the remaining plants have either been tucked into their beds or taken to our homes for safekeeping till we have somewhere to plant them. The lemon tree has been planted in it's new home (apparently it is wind that kills them, not frost, so I may yet have a go myself if this one survives).
Council's lads were there (finally) to pick up the spare sleepers and such like rubbish (these were ones that were past redemption, so don't fret about waste), so we left them to it.
I staggered home, walked the dogs (several times) and have been loafing ever since. Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment