a day in my own garden today - got the rest of the cabbage seedlings in the ground and some onions as well - quite a few more of those to go - amazing how many fit into one punnet when you start splitting them up and planting them individually.
Made over another bed, discovered that something I planted in the shady bed is emerging (no idea what as I forgot to label them - hope it's the swedes). Mowed enough to gain access to the piles of stuff that impede mowing and dug the piles out - shifting the resultant soil/rock mixture to the paths between the raised beds (with a view to covering with cardboard and bark mulch).
A load of washing was also on the list and apart from one teeshirt is all in and dry and mainly put away.
Amused myself baiting a Libtard on FB who was defending That Wink, and now I am ready for dinner.
lol like the baiting. I've been doing it was well. Just can't resist as they are generally so blinded from reality.
ReplyDeleteYep - totally out of touch, repeating stuff my dad used to say to me that has clearly been passed down through the generations. And incapable of following a lucid discussion without becoming personally abusive. Not a credit to their organisation at all!!
ReplyDelete