A few more errands in town today - I met my friends at the Garden and showed them the polytunnel and the changes we have been making and sold them a manual so they can build their own (they were most impressed I can grow chillies etc). Then home via the Roxy for bread and milk. The rest of the day has been fairly peaceful, though the dogs seem restless for reasons best known to themselves.
It is cracker night tonight, though we have had no fireworks yet (a couple of sky rockets the other night simply created a barking session which soon died down), so I assume all will be well with mine. The cats slept through the skyrockets (though the barking did little for their peace of mind).
I can but hope that any racket is over and done with early, so I can sleep the sleep of the just!
No comments:
Post a Comment