Fingers crossed for a double dissolution then - if Senate doesn't block supply I am guessing it will be Labor who are the holdouts - time we had a minority party government in Australia to teach them how to balance the needs of the people against those of their mates in the top 1% (who they fail to recognise are not friends in any real sense).
Tomorrow is allegedly going to be 17 degrees - how confusing. And a very warm 9 degrees tonight - you can see now why the flannelette sheets are still in the drawer. Despite this it was foggy and soggy all day today and the fire is lit since, if we achieved 15 as forecast, then I must have missed that ten seconds.
I did make some progress on my patchwork curtains - the four patches are now 16 patches (i.e. four four-patches sewn into a square) with the strongest colour in the centre of each block. This required unpicking and resewing several four patches that had somehow been sewn together the wrong way around.
Apart from that and walking the dogs several times, cleaning the bank and getting some shopping done, not much happened in this part of the world today - I was too grumpy.
Hear hear!!! for the first paragraph. I also liked your comment on 936 ABC facebook page. Bastards!!! Bring on the revolution.... I say!
ReplyDeletelol - I'll bring the knitting if you supply the tumbrils - I am sure there is a guillotine around here somewhere
ReplyDelete