Another forecast gone awry - the winds this morning were far from mild, but at least the only washed garment that fell to the ground was a pair of jeans. Spent the day fending off the neighbours' chooks once again as apparently they feel the need to let them run free once more. I will be calling Council in the morning if they are not penned up tonight. They also seem to have been doing odd things with their pigs judging by the squeals that have been emanating from the place. I suspect the sow they had in the shed has been returned to the yard the rest of them are in, and pigs being somewhat territorial, they are giving her a hard time.
At least the washing got done, but it was far too windy to contemplate outdoor activity other than that, and walking the dogs. Once the bank is cleaned I will be home for dinner and hopefully some response from the UK.
No comments:
Post a Comment