Friday, November 20, 2015

There was a most unusual sound on the roof up until five minutes ago - I think they call it rain. It was nice while it lasted, but seems to have decided not to stick around. Still - better some than none.

The extra 8 gig of download is now installed so I can be reasonably coherent once more - now if I could only sort out the erratic signal so easily.

Day in the garden and Syche actually put in an appearance - we got through a fair bit with me hard at work on the whipper snipper and her trailing along behind with rake and broom - we also managed to weed several garden beds and when the students arrived we made them weed their gardens also, while adding some new seedlings. So it was looking pretty good by the time we left.

I will post the link when I get it, for the house, so you can have a look for yourselves and decide if you want to invest in the  UK property market, lol. Hope someone does, but I doubt there will be any offers before Christmas - fingers crossed it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment