Oh look at that - it's Tuesday and I forgot to post yesterday - sorry. I had three cottages to deal with, including the one the Misery was occupying. Apparently it met with their satisfaction -they took two towels as souvenirs - that's gonna cost them!
It was a lovely warm day yesterday so getting the work done was no trial, and it was nice to get home and put my feet up for a couple of hours before heading in to clean the bank. I was glad to get home after all that lot, so it was good to have a wee sleepin this morning.
The dogs, cats and I spent much of today loafing as the weather was cool and overcast and breezy - so much so I lit the fire with the predictable result that the 22 degrees that they had promised us turned up at three in the afternoon - oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment