Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The house in the UK is finally on the market - what with stroppy tenants, ridiculous proof I am who I am requirements and a sales agent going on parental leave it has taken a while, but here you go:

https://www.your-move.co.uk/property/house-for-sale-st-leonards-avenue-chatham-me4-id-528427722/search

Anyone moving over there to work, the house is 12 minutes from the Station, fast train to London and two corner stores depending on which way you walk home from the station. Bus to Maidstone is one street over and there are several greenspaces within strolling distance! Tescos and a fruit market down the hill, Aldi up the hill, and Waitrose delivers. How could you resist?

I made little progress on the room today as I was knackered this morning. I loaded the chairs onto the ute to go to the tip (and loaded quite a bit more onto the ute as well), shifted the spare shelving into the spare room, placed the second new chair in its proper place and then Heather and I set off for Campbell Town for an afternoon out. Lots of window-shopping, and the only purchases were some second hand clothes and some meat from the butcher there. As it was a hot day and I had anticipated this, I had taken my chilly bag to get it home safely. It is now in the fridge and will be in the freezer before bedtime I hope. I will keep some out however as we are anticipating snow to 400 metres now on Thursday and I will presumably be needing a hot meal to keep me going. Meanwhile I clearly have firewood to cut before bedtime tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment