Well they said heavy rain and they were right - a veritable downpour this morning. I fiddled with the pump and the gasket goo and seem to have achieved a seal which is great. It is humming away as we speak. Before the deluge arrived I got out into the garden and planted about half a dozen of the parsley plants Eleanor gave me yesterday - the rest will go into pots tomorrow to replace my missing donations for the Spring Fair. Also picked some rhubarb which will be stewed for dessert tonight - I will be nice with custard I think. Rhubarb, honey and ginger should work well together.
Also paid the car rego - did you know that I am entitled to a discount because I only use the ute for personal purposes? I had no idea, all these years I have been paying full price, but because it is a commercial vehicle I am entitled to a discount - who knew? It also seems I am entitled to a discount from Aurora, something they somehow never seem to have considered in all our conversations ... useless twits that they are. Tomorrow I am heading into town to the Garden and also to have a phone conversation with Aurora and the Uni. I am enquiring about a Masters of Education which is apparently a two year course, commonwealth sponsored, so I may well consider doing it as it is available as an external study unit. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?!
No comments:
Post a Comment