Tuesday, October 15, 2013

hmmmmmmmmm so much for my volunteering free day. Eleanor dropped around this morning with the plans and a kind hint I was trying to get too much done too soon (basically Stuart is balking as he hates feeling he is being asked to make too many decisions in one decade) and the draft MOU for me to fill in, and well, so it goes. Then into town for groceries (and an apple and cinamon pancake with proper coffee to cheer me up) and then typing up the minutes from the Railway committee meeting so I can hand them over at tonights Progress Association AGM, then requesting quotes for signs to be printed and fielding clarification emails from one printer at least, and just realising I should have sent it to a couple of local printers and.... gargh. At least the tomato seedlings remain healthy and well.
Also had a request for further information on my application for the Masters Course which involved having to find and scan my transcripts (fortunately to hand as I had them out to check years etc) and what else? Too much to remember really. And now it is quite cool so will be hoping they have lit the fire in the Recreation Club for the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment