We spent a happy two hours closeted with Kim Creak and his chief geologist today discovering that this 'no, it's not coal seam gas it's shale gas' is not shale gas but tight gas and therefore of no concern to us at all.... So many twists and turns a girl barely knows which way to turn (fluffy head on tonight).
So apart from the meeting, running around doing treasurer's stuff for the garden, organising Monday's shopping trip, establishing an order at the Men's shed for the tool hanging up thingies and missing the opening hours of the tip, I achieved very little. And ate all the rhubarb before I got around to making up the crumble mix (oh well). The lamb was nice, but being very young lamb, not terribly tasty (apart from the herbs and seasonings in the sauce). Do wish I could find a reliable source of mutton or hogget ...
The spring market that was not on last weekend is on this weekend so not sure if my friend will be coming up or not (since it is on a Saturday probably not). And frankly, I have a bit of work to do right now (reviewing someone's submission on the GMO moratorium review, and drafting my own if I have time), not to mention finishing weeding the garden, planting up the trough with chives since they are so remunerative and mowing the jungle back into submission (again). Still at least I have had a positive reception to the proposal to use WFTD people in the garden so that is a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment