Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's been a slow day today - slow downloads, slow signal (well, wildly erratic signal actually) and lots of frustration as a result. I have downloaded and printed out documents for the incorporation process and delivered them, picked up some blue cheese for myself (decadent, yes) and planted some seeds. At present it is carrots, sugar snap peas, butter beans and beetroot. On closer inspection the butter beans advise I wait until the last frost, but I guess I can always cover them when the next one comes along. Also cut some wood as the warm spell is fading into the distance (overcast and warm today, but it will be cooler tonight and no stored heat, so the fire will get lit at some stage). Also changed the bedding over - cotton sheets and a lighter weight doona (supplemented by a blanket to allow for flexibility), and between -seasons sleepwear. So the place is back to looking like a chinese laundry with washing festooned everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment