Oh well, another day of chasing chooks, gardening for the masses and generally running around. Had a phone call from a nice man wanting to book the oval for a family picnic day. A couple of his friends turned up to check it out as I was walking the dogs so we sorted out most of the questions he had asked and they took the photos he had requested, which is a relief as the camera on my phone doesn't seem to be working right now.
Dulux has come back to me about the paint - apparently the warranty only covers you if you use their entire system and since I used Taubmans undercoat the warranty is void. However they have nevertheless requested photos and details of bar codes/batch numbers and such like so I will pull it together and get back to them tomorrow (once I recharge the battery on my camera and take the photos).
No comments:
Post a Comment