Saturday, October 3, 2015

I can't recall the last time I spent the fourth of October in a shortsleeved shirt (worn out, not tucked in) and a skirt and still sweated. Granted I was cleaning the cottages at the time. The nice people in the main house left behind an unopened packet of coleslaw, so all I needed for a healthy lunch as the dressing which I collected from the shop on the way home.

Once home, dogs given a wee stop and me fed, I piled some fabric into the car and headed up to Jean's for a cuppa, and to see if it suited her needs (it didn't). A nice chat then home once more to give the dogs a better walk (against winds gusting up to 95kph), dodging branches etc and home to relative saftey once again. There seem to have been a few hazard reduction burns that picked up and got overheated as a result of the weather, but fortunately none near me. Tomorrow will be 18 and the wind will drop so I should get some washing done which will be good. No point doing it today it  would have been in Cygnet before it got dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment