Friday, October 16, 2015

A day in the Garden today. The protracted absence of the whipper snipper showed as some of the paths were waist deep in weeds. Since the little darlings were back at school today I had the whipper snipper going all morning to find their garden beds for them and make them accessible. Fortunately I was done before they put in an appearance.

After several attempts I did finally get in touch with the person I want to supply me with an antipasto platter for tomorrow - apparently she has not been checking her phone messages for several days .....  strange way to start up a business, but at least I can be confident my order is in and will be available for collection tomorrow at 11.

The cool change has been brought forward a day which is a bit of a disappointment - still 16 here, may translate as rather warmer in Richmond as we had a max of 21 today and poor Hobart was sweltering in 30 degree heat! It is the kind of weather that the wind cools you down, the sun goes behind a cloud and it gets nippy, then it comes out once more and you sweat like made. It is going to be a very long hot summer by the looks of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment