This morning was so bright and sunny I almost did some washing, or some gardening, or something like that. But when I took the dogs for a walk, a glance to the south made it clear that was not going to happen, so I went back indoors and lit the fire, found a book and settled down.
I popped out to visit a friend in the afternoon and we sat and chattered away about all manner of things, which was fun, then home I went to stir up the ashes and add more wood.
Them next door seem to be back from their jaunt to Bali, but of course there has been no effort to thank me to organising to fix their fence. I expect they will simply take it as one of those blessings from god that require no acknowledgement. Oh well.
I have found the perfect house in Kingston, but will need to win lotto to get it, sigh. Still I will be heading down to Hobart next week so can check my ticket while i am there.
No comments:
Post a Comment