Sunday, May 10, 2015

My friend had another episode this morning and was carted off by ambulance. Unfortunately I did not check my phone till this afternoon so was oblivious to it all. I have tried phoning several times but no answer so I assume they are still down at the Royal.

I cut a barrow load of wood in preparation for the next few days of wild weather. It seems to be settling in nicely at present with grey mizzle falling which may well develop into snow overnight.

I will head in and clean the bank tonight so it is all nice and fresh for them tomorrow when they arrive, though I have to admit i am not looking forward to it. I will pick up some dinner while I am in there so I don't starve, lol.

Meantime the fire is chugging away merrily and driving off the chills brought about the inclement weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment