Snow weather!! If it had been raining today it would have come down as snow. Talk about chilly! Good thing we had quilting and had a nice cosy school house to snuggle into. Still, all is well as the house is warm and the wood supply is holding firm and I have soup in the freezer for dinner.
Received an invitation to submit a proposal for a conservation plan for Launceston City Council today. I have stalled until I find out how much I should be charging and suggested a site visit with a colleague for next Monday. Meanwhile will contact our local heritage adviser and sound him out about fee ranges here in Tassie (which I imagine are somewhat lower than in mainland states). Luckily the site is associated with a family I know from my school days so will have a bit of an inside running on obtaining records of their activities there and reasons for leaving ...
So it seems things are moving in the right direction. All I have to do now is work out an equitable split with the partner in crime I will be working with.
No comments:
Post a Comment