Not too sure what happened to the snow, because it failed to eventuate. As did the showers they promised as a substitute. The morning was, however very foggy for some time, so I guess that means it is still winter.
The kitchen cabinets are now all connected by proper cabinet connectors, rather than the screws i had used in the interim. It is getting easier to see what sort of work area I can look forward to having and it is looking rather promising I have to say.
I also intended to scrub the concrete and prep it to seal it tomorrow, but somehow that didn't get done. Tomorrow, I guess. In between a run up to Mt Seymour to drop off some English appliances for new plugs, and a run into Oatlands to collect some star pickets to make a fence for the other side of the orchard, and to call in a cut some gooseberry cuttings to pop into fat sand in the hope they take root. And a run to the tip to dispose of yet more rubbish.
No comments:
Post a Comment