The rain arrived this afternoon today, so I managed to cut two barrows of wood to bring indoors before it started. Most of it is pretty light stuff, kindling and so forth so I will be cutting more tomorrow, weather permitting. The washing is almost dry but still festooned around the loungeroom. Smidgen has a mouse (I hope it's a mouse) behind the sofa in the middle of all the building materials stored there, so he and Seb are rather restless, while the other two are fast asleep.
I cooked those Hungarian Baked Pork Chops again tonight and very tasty they were. I once again failed to save one for tomorrow, but I expect I can cook something else instead.
Another Ngaio Marsh bit the dust and I have just embarked on yet another. After that I will move onto a different author for a break. So many books - it's like a feast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment