Tuesday, May 28, 2013

we went for the Van Gogh effect last night (starry night) with associated temperatures. Brr. Electric blanket went on at about 1 when the temperature did a wee dive, only to recover itself until around 7 this morning when it decided to revisit that minus 3 feeling. All this before skyrocketing up to 8 degrees or thereabouts for the balance of the day. The fire was working overtime today. Commonwealth Bank is offering a 10,000 prize for a home renovation (well, one room to be realistic). I decided to enter, so here is the photo I sent, entitled 'cozy chaos' If I can con them into spending their 10k on new plaster sheeting, paint and render on the chimney I will consider the invasion of my privacy money well spent!! Mind you, I do need to sort out that roof gutter first!! lol. I had a visitor today. I have noticed him hanging around the place for a few days now, but today was the first time he ventured into my yard. Fortunately I spotted him before letting the dog out for his afternoon gallop around. The photo also gives you a good view of the point where the inadequacies of the fence, erected by Miss Congeniality, become entirely apparent. This is her answer to the brief to erect a stock-proof fence that is properly strained ... Oh well, If I get the job, I will get the lawyer to write to her once more and tell her I will be erecting a further section of 6 foot palings (which should take me down to that junction and allow the balance to be properly strained from there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment