Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Had a bit of a falling out with Aurora today. They wrote and blithely told me they were increasing my fortnightly payments from 75 to 117. Two things wrong with this. I am presently paying 92 and my power usage has fallen since this time last year. So I phoned them and they gave me the usual pap (we calculate it based on fluctuations etc). When challenged on this they went off and did their homework and my fortnightly payments have now dropped from 92 to 77. Quelle surprise!! Still, a good outcome and a significant bonus to my fortnightly income!! Quilting today and doing all manner of things, but mainly sewing more hexagons to other hexagons. Nearly there - at least for one side of the cushion. The hexagons on the other side will be rather larger I feel. And I found a Harry Potter computer game at the bargain centre for $6.00. Not to mention being challenged to a game or six of wordscraper on facebook ... and crime scene... There goes my download limit, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have been deeply suspicious of their actions for some time now, so watch them closely.
    There seems to be a lack of accountability somewhere.

    ReplyDelete