Thursday, April 18, 2013

Well the only thing they got wrong about the forecast was the galeforce winds, which remain in abeyance at present. Otherwise ... well it is about 3 degrees out there at present. Our maximum of 8 was about 9 this morning and downhill from there. So the fire is a welcome addition to the household. Also welcome is a collection of several dozen (possibly a hundred?) e-books from a friend. Now all I have to do is work out how to get Kindle to open them. They appear to be in the correct format so I expect it is simply a matter of logicking my way through some new technology. Or not, as the case may be. All livestock remained indoors today, and happily so too! Though the cats were drenched before they returned from this morning's run. Silly blighters, and me with the fire not yet lit at the time ... Dinner was supposed to be prawn pho bao, but I seem to have mislaid the recipe, so will be pea and ham soup instead methinks - possibly more appropriate to the weather at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment