Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today was my first proper farmers market which proved interesting to say the least. The organisers had been told quite clearly what i was selling but on the day were somewhat less approving of the whole business. All very odd. Anyway, we sold several protein bars, networked with someone whose former husband used to sell the product and caught up on the gossip in the neighbourhood which is all worth doing. The stall looked respectable, but not exactly a local produce outlet (which was the objection though why this could not be raised when we first discussed things I do not know) and I learned several tips from this other distributor which were more relevant to the Tassie rural scene than most of the tips from my Perth-based sponsor who lives in a block of 100 residential units. So we will see. The dog has survived his day indoors and the cats are also feeling fit and fine. I have a lot of stuff to unpack and wash and clear up generally (not all of which is dish-washer friendly) so that's your blooming lot for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment