Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Today was quilting and blessedly free of the blight of my neighbours loud and unpleasant friend (as she had a meeting elsewhere). Made large amounts of progress on the hexagons I cut out last week and some several are sewn together already. If I could find the camera I would show you, but since I can't you will need to use your imaginations. Not sure where the 20 degrees disappeared to today, but it was downright chilly most of the day and down to five tonight, so the fire is alight right now (just).
Due to the dishwasher taking too long to finish the dishes this morning the diet went out the door today (just for the day) and tonight it will probably just be a cupasoup with some protein powder to fill me up. But a large platter of lovely fresh corned beef and salad sandwiches for lunch and some egg and lettuce ones too. One of our group is very fond of making quantities of sandwiches, so instead of buying lunch we all pitch in two dollars and she feeds us with copious amounts. mmmmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment