Thursday, April 11, 2013

I promised you a photo of the hexagons I did yesterday and here they are (I knew I had put the camera in a safe place, but did not discover it until bedtime last night when I found it on the bedside table). They will eventually be sufficient to cover a cushion (both sides) for the cane chair in the loungeroom that I used when writing correspondence at the bureau. I am thinking of continuing the hexagon to the last two rows then adding a more burgundy toned brown for the two outer rings/hexagons. The other side will be much the same fabrics I think, though I may yet decide to change that approach into more burgundies and very dark charcoals and blacks - time will tell (and the contents of the stash). One of the first emails to pop up on my computer this morning was a notification that my ebay purchase had arrived. I ask you, if you could pay in the vicinity of $20 - which would you choose - the single cartridge on the left, or the 10 cartridges on the right? Even more pleasingly, they work - the first of the cyan cartridges went into the printer this morning. So very happy indeed with that little triumph. Still and sunny today so the roundup was wielded to some effect (one hopes) around the edges of things. I flirted with the idea of mowing but concluded I had done enough for the day - though this was later usurped by the decision to take advantage of all that lovely ink and print off all my scripts, price lists and other such things and organise them into folders for ease of access. Now all I have to do is find my hole-punch - I know I have one somewhere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment