Saturday, April 6, 2013
More phone calls, market preparation and chainsawing activity today - I have sufficient fire wood to see me through Monday, though the Weather Bureau seems to have changed its mind about how cold it will get then, and are heading back up to the mid teens once more.
I think I will need to have a pre-market checklist so I don't forget stuff. But tomorrow the primary focus will be selling the chives plants I pulled off the main plant while thinning it some weeks ago. They are all now happily established in their individual pots so should sell fairly easily.
So apart from having some flyers, wearing a badge and having my business cards on stand by (and samples of some of the products in a box under the table) I won't be doing much in the way of advertising tomorrow.
The midnight temperature fluctuations are active once more - not me, the actual temperature!! It is rather annoying to sleep well till 3 and then wake up far too hot, simply because the temperature has been inconsiderate enough to spike. And then it plummets once more before sunrise - very annoying!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment