Monday, April 15, 2013
I learned a new skill today. My client sent her photograph to me over the phone, embedded in a text message. I pushed all manner of buttons but could not get it to download for me, but then discovered another button (rarely used) which allowed me to not only download the image but also to forward it to another number - amazing stuff this technology!!
She has finally provided the figures I needed as well as her 'before' image, and is now enrolled in a competition which will provide prizes to the winners (those who lose the most weight over the next 12 weeks). And no i am not enrolled as I am happy losing half a kilo a week and being allowed some cheat foods.
I forgot to mention yesterday that Miss Congeniality came to the fence in a friendly manner as if the last three years of harassment and bad behaviour have never happened, and told me she was planning to use some leftover wire from the Hall fence to insert a middle row of wire down my boundary. Caught off guard I was possibly not as grateful as she expected me to be, but said I would be very happy to have anything done to the fence that would make it a little sturdier than it is at present. That work was done today - I have yet to check it out - will wait for her to go out tomorrow, lol.
So I now have a fully enrolled client and she is in a competition. I have also received an invitation to an event on the Gold Coast. While it is ridiculously cheap at $150, I think that together with air fares and accommodation it might be a bit ambitious to book myself into it this time - might wait till the cash flow is heading in the right direction, lol.
Chilly night last night and a chilly day today. Some more wood brought in and I expect I will need to whip out the chainsaw tomorrow as it seems likely it will be downhill from here on in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment