Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's been a rather tedious day today as FaceBook decided it did not like me using a pseudonym and demanded identification documentation. So after scanning the relevant information and sending it to them, I sat around waiting for them to do something about it. I have also sent them 'reasons for acting as I have' which I hope they will consider. One of the problems of being online when you live in a community as small as Tassie is that you are exposed to the potential of harassment if someone disagrees with your opinion (and some of mine can be inflammatory for crazed right wingers who are going on the band wagon of all this hate and divisiveness our government seems to foster). So I prefer to very thinly disguise myself by using my first name and a surname derived from my ancestry.

Anyway, that aside, I have a large pork roast in the slow-cooker which is being cooked with chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic and olives, so it should be a tasty dinner here when it is done.

Tomorrow is looking positively tropical so it should be a constructive day in the Garden.

For reasons best known to themselves, Telstra seems to be causing difficulties with the signal which keeps dropping in and out. As a result anything on the computer is a major pain right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment