A bit more dampness discouraged outdoor activities here. Esther, however, thinks the current drying arrangements are ideal for making a comfy dog-free bed that captures the warmth from the fire while providing a view out the window. I guess I can always de-fur the washing as I fold it.
I did get some wood cut, and have finally pulled together information for the acquittal of our grant for the Community Garden. I was a bit worried we had failed miserably, but it looks as if we are on track with what was expected of us, and since we have a bit of money left over I am off to Hobart tomorrow for a shopping spree of sorts (a relatively minor one, but nevertheless necessary).
The recoil dog lead has broken which is a bit of a disaster as Seb does not like going potty when I am too close to him. But we managed to get over this obstacle with the long rope that I occasionally use (but not often as it gives him ideas). I have emailed the manufacturers to see if it is covered by warranty, but since the lead is as old as Shadow is, I seriously doubt it. My problem lies in the fact that modern ones have a tape rather than a cord for the extension, which seems to invite greater issues of tanglement than were possible with the earlier version. But as it is a pretty essential bit of kit, I will get another one anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment