In the interests of my online security Facebook has changed the name of my account to my full legal name! I have altered my DOB to avoid identity theft, but as someone had already logged into my account from Victoria before I was able to do that, I am not too sure how successful my efforts were. Naturally I have appealed, not only to FB but to the Online Hate Prevention Institute as they seem to have access to FB that us mere mortals do not have.
The pork was delicious last night, and tonight I am baking two potatoes to accompany it when I have dinner They are sizzling away in the woodheater as I go. Yum.
With the bank to clean this evening that will be me done for the week, which is a good thing. Syche and I decided that since there was nothing to do in the Garden at this time of year, we would go home and loaf until the students arrived. But they arrived early with their little buddies so we had to scurry into action and sort that lot out before having a breather in preparation for the larger kids. It's all go this 'working with the little darlings' business.
No comments:
Post a Comment