Sunday, November 16, 2014

Today was rather relaxing apart from a few minor tensions in the room. I felt that we all had a say about where things could have been done better, what did and did not work for us and any concerns we might have had about the way things were run.

We were supposed to take a plate, so I called into Ross en route intending to go to the Bakery but discovered the Market was in full swing. So I collected a tray of sausage rolls and another of chocolate biscuits for considerably less than the quiche would have cost me, and went on my merry way. Got to Campbell Town about 15 minutes early so called into the Red Bridge for a cup of coffee to gird my loins, but discovered half the meeting there having breakfast. So I joined them with my coffee and mini-quiche and we all set off together.

Home once more I cut some wood as tomorrow is to be cool and windy, and then walked the dogs for their long walk. Met another tiger snake (not the same one, different markings) en route but Seb seems to have worked out they are not to be played with and so was a lot easier to haul off this time. Again, it having cooled down, the snake was pretty passive. We will have to reconsider our walks as the weather gets hotter, but I am not sure where we can go, to be frank. Perhaps Council will at least trim the long grass on the road side of the path so we don't have to keep an eye on both sides of a metre wide track!

No comments:

Post a Comment