Friday, November 21, 2014

Bank this morning then into the Garden which, having been neglected for two weeks was once again buried under weeds. The paths too, so it was a good thing I had the whipper snipper in the back of the ute. Gave the paths a shave and Syche and I did a lot more weeding and watering. Seems that two of the broccoli had formed large heads, so we took home one each as a reward. Mine is sitting in the fridge in anticipation of me buying some blue cheese tomorrow.

The school kids had once again been unleashed on the garden without adequate supervision so they had 'weeded' part of the rhubarb patch, throwing several crowns over the fence onto the path. These came home with me via the Mens Shed where two of them found homes. The other two have been tucked into my garden and given a good water. They should survive.

One of my tomato plants has a fruit on it already - the yellow variety I think. I will be interested to see how it shapes up and tastes.

seb posed for the camera this evening. This is his 'crazed' look - basically it is saying 'I have no idea what is expected of me but I am ready for anything! He reverted to normal after the flash went off, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment